well, i got the silicone hose kit from autozone. it was $15 and came with 10ft of the 4mm, 5 feet of the 6mm and 2 feet of the 10mm. it was availible in blue red and yellow. i went with blue.
i had a little bit of trouble with some of the fitting since they were different sizes on either end. in that case i used a number 10, 15 and 20 torx driver to slowly strech the hose until it fit the larger pipe. remeber guys, you've got to take your time and be gentle or she'll never let you do it again.
the trickiest part was the 10mm vacume line going to the brake booster, since the factory hose is larger on both ends, fortunatly the silicone can be streched gently and made to fit. again, be a gentleman or you'll end up with nothing here. i worried about some of the peices i forced working their way off so i secured them using small coloured zip ties.
the formed 90 i lucked out and it was included in with my new modulator. the original plan was to get a peice of 1/8 od copper tubing and bend it into a smooth radioused 90, then use silicone on either end to attach it to the modulator.
right now i'm looking into buying a small tubing bender and redoing all the hard plastic lines with a small diameter pipe, polishing it up with my buffer and clearcoating it.
1993 Buick Lesabre Limited "Elizabeth" Light mods
1995 pontiac Trans Sport "The Vandal" On To A Better Home