Before doing any adjustments I recorded a 4.16 WOT voltage and bumped it up to 4.32-4.33. I swear to the almighty one that I was not entirely hitting WOT before because my car took off like a screaming eagle. She had more power than I can ever remember before. Maybe its in my head, but I know my car really well and its hitting higher boost with neck-cracking acceleration.
Anyway, a code was thrown after doing this so I started it up and turned the engine back off many times but it was still there (SES light). So I said screw it and went for a drive. Light didn't go off so I assumed maybe my idle voltage was too high. I checked it at .74, so after spending a LOT of time fiddling with that stupid idle screw I got the voltage to .71-.72. I started it up and the light was still there, so again I turned the engine on and off many times with no luck. So I got out to get ready to reset the computer to see if that would fix the problem, but I went back to try it once more and the light didn't come on.
I took it for a short drive and the light never came on again. I'm not sure if it didn't like a near .75 idle voltage or if messing with the TPS made her angry...either way I'm very happy with the results.
This TPS optimization in addition to pushing down the boost bypass had proven to be a great performance enhancement in my situation.