I have almost ( except for the pulley it'* on the way ) completed what I have determined is stage 1 modifications for my 1992 SSEI. In the last week I have purchased
1. 2,2 inch pulley for the M62
2. the bigger idler pulley
3. Autolite 104 plugs ( one step colder from stock)
4. Beldin wires
5. 180 degree drilled thermostat
6. Rice pipe with a K&N filter ( the sticky version )
7. Removed the mass air screen
8. A new PCM WITHOUT the chip. ( 200 bucks for the Jet Chip
9. Ported my exhaust headers .... not by choice but I had them off and started grinding.
10. Installed the hotter 1998 SC'd Delco igition system
11. Tweeked my TPS ... it was off bad ...
12. Installed High flow cat ( old one was toast ... I'm not into spending money for no reason )
Whats the next step ? I'm not into big bucks stuff as this is my toy. I wish to keep the internals stock as possible.