The compression is higher than the L67, but as long as you're tuned well and don't have any issues with KR (knock retard), then you should be fine. It'* a very popular mod with the W-Body (Grand Prix, Impala) community... You'll need a LOT more than the M90 though...
* L67 Heads (Pair)
* L67 Fuel Rails
* L67 Fuel Injectors
* L67 Pullies (2 idlers and one crank)
* L67 Supercharger and throttle body
* L67 MAP sensor and MAP sensor bracket
* L67 Lower Intake Manifold
* L67 Valve Covers (pair)
* L67 Coil Bracket
* All necessary vacuum line, bolts, and accessories for the job
Along with all the gaskets of course, and a tuned PCM (you can't simply swap one from an L67 since you have a different gear ratio)...