Good idea, too much alcohol.
I tried Wilwrens
idea and a few others I've seen here of modifying the supercharger cover with steel mesh. It was going GREAT until i was cutting the last section with my dremel and realized that the base of the dremel was spinning around over top of my raised letters on the bottom that say "supercharged". I grinding a few of them down to nuthin. :(
Besides the letters, it turned out pretty good. I'll probably get a new cover and do it right this time.
Check the pics out on this link... http://www.fred.net/noelsy/cover.htm
another negative: I didnt feel the 5-10HP rated gain after putting the cover back on.