Hey I finally finished everything on my car. The timing chain is all set and I got a good pic of the inside. Hopefully it comes out as good as I took it. Also, I got that pulley off finally. It took some persistance and team work. I got the correct size socket and my dad used an oil filter wrench and cloth to hold the pulley in place and I just muslced it off. I started thinking that thing would never come off. The new pulley went on fairly smoothly but needed to be wrapped in electrical tape to cushion the metal oil filter wrench from biting into the aluminum pulley. It worked out fine. The old belt actually fit on there great and plenty of tension. I tried to fit a smaller belt on but it was too short. I actually thought the smaller belt wasnt going to be small enough but hey, I can go return that smaller belt and get my 27 bucks back.
Anyways everything works great and feels good. My boost gauge actually pegs out past the 10 psi. So I know I am getting at least over 10 pounds of boost.
If you have any questions ask me!