Well...it has taken us a bit longer than originally anticipated for the design work to be completed on our billet rail hand fabricated L67 supercharged valve covers, but we've got them finished up, test fitted and we're ready to accept pre-orders for 4/21/06 shipping. They can be ordered in pairs, as well as singles (for those not wanting to install a rear cover) on our web site:
We'll be providing more detailed pictures of the final product very soon. In the meantime, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let us know.
Valve Cover Features:
* Hand fabricated 6061T6 & billet aluminum construction
* Stock Valve Cover Height
* Stainless steel hardware kit included
* 2” diameter oil fill tube with anodized aluminum cap
* Greatly improved mounting bolt access over stock covers
* Natural aluminum finish
* 100% Hand crafted in the U.*.A.
* 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defects
**Please note that there has been a very minor modification to the final design of the cover pictured above for coil & alternator bracket clearance purposes (nicely designed and unseen once installed). We'll be updating pictures next week**