Today i was poking around my car as usual and i was looking around the driverside headlight. There was just too much metal in the way of the airbox for me. So i just took some metal cutters and cut the metal directly behind the headlight and the wall of metal between the headlight and aix box. Then put some black tape aound each hole to pretty it up a bit. Now, as the air hits my headlight, it dosent get trapped by either of the two layers of metal. It just goes right under the headlight and into my opened up airbox.
I started my car up and i could tell right away that it made a diffrence. I was idleing at 2000 something rpms and it started a little quicker. I went to test it out and there was definatly better throttle responce. I could just hear my engine sucking in the air. When going about 50 or so the engine was real quiet and didn't seem like it had to do much work.
In all the responce i got from my car was similar to when i gutted the front of my air box and chopped off the front. I totally recomend this to anyone who would like to add a pony or two. I'll try and get some pics also.