Ok guys now its starting to look like something
motors out(pulled it yesterday, camera was dead) and today i started striping it down.
i didnt get out the camera till after the */C was pulled, but im sure you all get the idea
I did a quick comparison of the original front manny to my new one
Im going to lookinto taking the heat sheald off the old one(lower of the two in the pic) and put it on the new one (double it for better TB sheilding)
and it looks like ill need to get a 93+ EGR thingy
since the new manny has a male thread and the old has a female thread
check out the cracks in the old one, you can see that at one time it was broken right off!
and a look at the rockers that the old motor has
that is al for now, more to come tomorrow