I decided to cut away at the vanes that held the original runners in place. I didn't want to go too far and harm it structurally but a good amount was taken off.
Looking through the throttlebody, the vanes did not look like they are helping flow to the furthest cylinders. The LIM runners had less carbon as you moved away from the TB too. An indication that flow through the manifold may be suffering.
I figured I would give it a shot since I doubt it could hurt anything.
Remember also that I have a HVII and will not be using the stock runners.
I'm not going to drive it till tomorrow and I'll let you knwo if there is any noticable improvement.