Well, it only took 9 hours.
But I got them in. I'm really feeling it now. Arms are killing me. Still need to run to the exhaust shop in the morning to have them clean up where I cut the exhaust to move it back 3 1/2 inches. I just didn't have a big enough welder and didn't have the room to do a good job. One of the guys in the shop next door helped up welding.
Here'* a few pictures.
Darn motor mount was in the way.
This might explain why I was getting some shaking from time to time. The motor mount bolt was gone.
I did find it laying on the frame and put it back.
The back was easy, the front was a royal PITA.