Finally, I decided to try it by myself 'cuz I had the time and no backup!
Between dry spells and showers and in the cold wind, I went out and carefully marked, looked at and removed the old factory wires, which are proabaly still OK.
The protective metal heatshields were obviously not going back on.
I took out the TAYLOR SpiroPro 8mm Blue wires and marked them.
I took note of where things were routed and marked my manuals, too.
Checked to see that the wire looms came apart the correct way and didn't break any plastic...amazing.
I removed the rather brittle protective sections and placed them on the appropriate new wires.
Sitting at the kitchen table, I methodically went one by one until done.
Lubed the ends with the provided dielectric grease and went out to the car with my hopes up.
Everything went back together and routed smoothly. Still no broken plastic.
I took off the top cover for the engine, which has broken clips...but is still held down by the capscrew on the left, and gave it a coat of DupliColor Truck Bed Liner and fogged over that with DupliColor GunMetal Grey. Looks good with the Blue wires.
Started the car. No problem.
I think I noticed it ran somewhat smoother when I went to get my kid from school.
It felt that way, anyway.
That'* my report on the TAYLOR wire install.
BTW, the MagnaFlow/ANSA exhaust is starting to grow on me. I still like it after 5 days.