When I was at the yard lest weekend I decided to grab the thicker rear sway:
I hit it up with some 320 and a rattle can, then I POR15ed the centerlinks:
After work today I swapped in the new sway along with some Energy Suspension bushings:
The azz end feels MUCH better now. Before it would float up around turns at moderate speeds. Now it stays nice and flat.
I know mixing suspension components is taboo here but I don't really see any ill effects to this. It made this FE1 boat a little more managable around turns.
I still have to do the front endlinks, which I have from my old car, and I may decide to do the FE2 front as well.