Originally Posted by willwren
2. The whole thing, or just the components?
3. What'* wrong with your stainless steel mandrel-bent piping?
4. Performance and sound, or sound and performance?
1. mainly bc mine is getting pretty rusted. no holes or nuthin, just tryin to do a preventative maintaince.
3. see #1
4. well, maybe id rather go performance over sound. so should i stick with the single outlet?
ive looked at a couple online exhaust sites. none had anything for my 92 C body. and teh few places ive found locally just offer the "aluminized" steel, i dont want that. i want something that will last.
maybe i can find a system at the JY thats in better shape than mine, idk, im just exploring my options right now. but i would like to do it soon.
-Wes, not actually sam, thats just a joke.
92 Buick P/A L67, Gen 3 swap. 2.55 pulley, FWI, PLIM
92 Olds 98. L27
97 Bonne, SE. the Daily