I got two test fits in today.. Building long tubes is definitely not for the faint of heart.
I had to remove the front mount, disconnect the torque axis mount, and drop the rear of the subframe about 3/4" to get the rear TOG header out.
At that point the rear long tube just slid right in which was awesome. It is making contact with one if the hard lines on the p/* rack. This particular hard line would be super easy to bend slightly out of the way.
I had to remove the p/* fan and top plastic rad support to get the front long tube in. I had planned on a slim fan for the p/*. So, no surprise there.
The cross over also fits.
Then I took a look under the car and.. The rear header was too low.. Low enough to where I'd be worried about bottoming it out.
I measured the difference in height of where the rear header ended up and how high the rest of the exhaust was with a scissor jack. 2"
I mounted up the headers on the mock up station, marked on a piece of cardboard the height of where the rear header ends up, measured 2" higher and marked that, chopped the rear header and re positioned the rear portion, suspended the rear portion at the desired height and orientation, and tacked the center primary. Then I cut small sections to fill the other two primaries and tacked them in. And finally did another test fit of the rear. And it fits real good. Now I have to modify the crossover, weld everything up, and do one last test fit. All test fits are/will be done with sub frame tightened, the T/A mount, front and rear trans mounts, and the passenger side trans pan resting on a board and scissor jack to level the drivetrain out like the dogbone would.
The two inches were remedied mainly by changing the angle of the rear header at the point I chopped it. It angled down to the lowest point which was 2" too low. I didn't remove 2" from the primaries.