Originally Posted by 1992 trofeo
Well Its not like im going to go hunting for an ssei before I know exactly what year I want. I know I cant afford an 98+ (lol, I only work half-year) and I know I dont want a 91 down. so 92-97 SSEI (color doesn't matter)
DRL (day time running lights) how do they work, and what lights are used.
which produces the best boost, and hp/torque.
Needs rear air ride (or I would like it)
when do 4 wheel discs come out?
SIR (air bag) its sorta love./hate with these...
digital dash (dont want)
Navigation (dont want)
CD player (want)-
good stock speakers---- are they bose or demensional ? or ac/delco?
Does the supercharger die after say 200,000? km or does it just keep on tickin?
how do I spot a messed up supercharger
How do people usually cover up the fact that they drove the bag off the car and the puffer.
demensions of the lenth
...is it the same from 92-97?
Can I see some pictures of the different wheels that where avalible on the ssei from 92-97?
or a link to an informative site...
1) The DRL'* work as soon as you put the car in reverse (Started in '96-present) and the regular 9006 bulbs are used (low beams).
2) The Award winning Series II 240hp 280 ft/lbs torqe SSEi Eaton 36 ( I think)
3) Standard load leveling spring and depending on the car you might get the computer command ride on it. THis is driver friendly for if you take a lot of curvey roads and prevent some body role by stiffening struts. The buttons say Normal or Touring Ride
4) As Bill said in 2000
5) Last SIR'* were in '95 SRS started in '96-present, second generation in '98
6) Bill said the HUD is the only digital you get on the windshield.
7) The compass is the only navigationn thats on there on the left side of the dashboard
9) 92-96 has either the 6-speaker or the premium 8-speaker system with the gain switch under the radio, 97-99 bose system 8-speakers both with Delco radio. 92-94 the radio had green display. From 95-present amber red display.
10) standard on SSEi
11) optional as Bill said
13) As Bill said I heard its a 12-way seating for driver and passenger seats.
14) I am not sure
15) Being careless with it. Just like a motor, got to baby it as far as maintaining it.
16) I am not sure
17) Length 201.2 (92-95) 202.0 (96-99) SSEi'*/ Weight 3691 lbs 92-95 same
I can tell you the sizes but don't have a link. It'* 225-60-16
Hope this helps!