Ok the Imperial 242009 tranny cooler is installed. First, if you do it the way i did you will have to purchase another 3 ft of hose same as what came with the cooler. this was the only thing i had to buy extra.
1) Remove splash guard from under radiator support.
2) Connect hoses to cooler.
3) Install cooler in desired place ( i mounted it to the left side bottom of the A/C radiator)
4) Run hoses under radiator support and over front cross member.
5) Cut return line from radiator to tranny (bottom radiator line. cut after first bend close to tranny)
6) Install rubber lines onto cut ends .
7) Start car check for leaks, reinstall splash guard, drive car for about 2 miles.
Reinspect for leaks, check tranny fluid fill if needed.
This was really simple to do and took me about 2 hrs of figuring out how i was going to do it and then actually doing it. With a small line cutter, a flat tip screwdriver, and a pair of pliers this job should only take about 30 minutes at the most (i was working on a lift so that made it easier).