Alright, I am going to give a rundown of all the current projects that are being done, future ideas, and anything else that comes to my mind as I write this at 1AM. I just want to make sure everyone knows where we stand and what we require/have.
1) Current products is ADTR CAI for Bonneville'*. Check the website for more info as this has been beaten to death. If you have more questions anyways, just contact me at Hector@angryducktofuracing.com
2) ADTR Ported Exhaust Manifolds. These are almost ready to go for sale. I have had these on my car for a few weeks but we are trying to extract as much power as real headers would give. We have smoothed the bend so much its a totally different exhaust manifold and car. It is one of the most beneficial and necessary mods for any of these engines. These are for the Series II. Yes, yes I know, ZZP has them, but we shall see who does better. We are going nuts on these things and pushing them beyond their casting limits. Muahahhaah....
3) Cat-back exhaust systems for 92+ Bonneville'*. We are lacking test subjects, my exhaust has been hacked good by us so I am not a good candidate for any year of Bonneville. What I need are Bonneville'* with stock systems near the SoCal area. You have to come to us. You will get a free exhaust system. I seem to have someone interested w/ a 97 SSEi which is a good start. For some reasons people don't want free exhaust systems. Weird, weird people.
4) L36 Nitrous Kit. This guy will basically be a plate similar to a carberator nitrous plate. But it will serve two purposes. One to be a intake spacer and increase HP by approx 10HP and about the same for torque. Then it will have small bars for each runner for the fuel and nitrous so it can be a wet system and much safer for the engine, plus the nitrous does not have to travel through all those long plastic intake runners (bad). 2 in 1 mod, good stuff. More towards the spring for development, depends on how everything else goes.
5) Engine/Strut Tower Brace. This is a combined piece. They work together and tie up the whole front end of your car up together. You think a Strut Tower Brace is great, wait till you see what we have in mind. We are pretty stupid and don't care about looks but performance. My test for these will be hitting it with a 20lb sledgehammer and if it doesn't bend, it pases the test, (and some math as well). Want to work on it next week.
6) Sheetmetal Intake Manifold. This will completely replace the plastic upper intake manifold with a tuned sheetmetal one. One difference will be the added benefit of buying different sized runners from us to tune your car to your mods. For example you can have shorter runners for higher rpm power if that'* usually where you race or you floor it all the time. Or longer ones to build more torque for your engine so you get better gas mileage around town. You will be able to interchange them so you can decide where you want your power. Another step up from this that we want to try on my car at least is a intake manifold that automatically moves the runners up or down depending on engine RPM to keep a flat torque curve. This will be magical, definetly magical. I want to get these done within 2-3 weeks.
7) Downpipe/Hi-Flow Cat. I have taken measurements on my car and I just have to order the cat and just make it. I want to do this soon. Test pipe.... still thinking about it, I don't know if it'* necessary, a hi-flow cat does not really plug up the exhaust that much. But I will still look into it.
L36 Ported And Polished Heads w/ Polished Lower Intake Manifold. I am wanting to do this now and hopefully have heads that will add about 30-40HP. I know it is possible and is in there, just a matter of figuring out the right combo to get it there. Once I get a few cores, we are going to play around with a few different setups. I want to get these on my car within 2-3 weeks.
9) Subframe connectors, want to get rolling on this next week. Need to do some measurements and see what I can do. I know our bodies are stiff, but I am more concerned about body roll that chassis stiffness.
10) L36 Turbo Kit will come a little later, we have built some of the parts for it but we want to make the N/A engine as effecient as possible and then put it on so it can make more power. It will come... sooon.....
Please realize that a turnaround time of about 1-2 months for products to come out is done by pretty much almost no companies. I am speeding through this since I want to be running low 14'* and hopefully hit 13'* N/A quickly. We do have more ideas, I just do not want to reveal them yet because they will be stolen for there ingeniousness. If you have more questions, just email me at Hector@angryducktofuracing.com
. If you have any suggestions for items you want to see created, just let me know, I always like to hear new stuff. I hope this post lets everyone know where we stand with our modifications and projects. So hold on to our crazy ride through December/January. We are stupid and are only going to get more stupid and go faster.