Red curves are baseline horsepower and torque, blue lines are after the fifth pull with optimal fuel and timing.
We stuck with 23* timing, because the Intense guys said anything past 24* didn't increase power very much and put the internals at higher risk. 24* was also enough to cause a little KR in my case.
I was disappointed that we didn't come close to 200hp at the wheels, but after much contemplation I think I'm satisfied with the flatness of the curves. There is a lot of area under each one, which is better than steep, peaky curves with higher numbers. I'm sure this is partially due to the cam advance we chose, because the car used to have a sluggish bottom end with a big increase around the 5000 RPM range. I would rather have a nice broad, flat curve than a high peak horsepower at 6000 RPMs. Accordingly, we left my shift points at 6000 RPMs.
Notice the increases all through the power range, as opposed to peaks and valleys. This was the result of corrected fueling, and I'm satisfied with the gains from the tune. If there are any aspects of tuning we didn't address, or other tricks we could have employed to get more power, let us know. We want to improve on this "poor man'*" method as much as possible.
Thanks to everyone who offered assistance and support throughout this project. It has been a lot of fun!