Well, the drivetrain is installed in the car! All the wiring is hooked up. I made a transmission harness with wires from a GTP harness. The stock Eldo-Seville axles worked perfect! The 4-mount system is going to work fine, I still might use the single GTP r.*. dogbone (see bracket in the pics)
I relocated the computer to the battery side. I will build a small box to enclose it. The wiring harness reached all the way over with no mods at all! A couple wire-ties will hold it secure. I need to extend about 4 wires I made too short for the trans harness so it will reach, too.
The turbo installation is starting, too. That'* why I relocated the computer. I will have the turbo mounted tomorrow. I decided to use the china turbo. I will be using a fmic, so if it does come apart, the trash won't make it to the engine (I'll keep the MAF screen in just to be safe! LOL!)
That turbo is not a GT42 copy, more like a GT40. But not really that either. It'* 2.46" inducer is about 62mm and the 3.30" exducer is about 84mm. So it'* like a GT4084, which Garrett doesn't make. No bother... it was only 180 bucks!
I installed the 50# injectors today, too. I am having the intercooler "plates" finished next week for the under blower ic. I already have the core I'm using (Probe heater core). It won't be water going thru it, though... more on that later.