EVAP SYSTEM CANISTER VENT BLOCKED
Evaporative (EVAP) emission system includes following
components: fuel tank, EVAP vent solenoid, fuel tank pressure sensor,
fuel pipes and hoses, vapor lines, fuel cap, EVAP emission canister,
purge lines, and EVAP purge solenoid.
You likely won't notice any drivability problems.
- Normal EVAP system operation is commanded (EVAP vent solenoid
open, EVAP purge solenoid normal).
- Check if vent hose is between EVAP canister and EVAP
solenoid is kinked, pinched or blocked.
- For missing or damaged "O" rings at EVAP canister fuel vapor
and purge line fittings.
- Check for damaged harness.
- Replace EVAP vent solenoid.
- Replace EVAP canister.