1) Where you're from has nothing to do with it. Most people in Florida were either born somewhere else or their parents were.
2) Unless all those above apply, you are not from Florida.
3) We don't care how it is done where you come from. You're not there, now are you?
4) Florida is a state of mind, not a heritage.
5) If you don't like it here, fine. Leave as soon as possible, there are hundreds more crowding into the state every day. One less is better.
6) And...a 6 foot gator is big enough to eat your dog, but most of us don't give one a second thought. Now a 12 or 14 footer...that'* something to talk about!
Mike: 1997 SE w/ 183K, aka White Horse
, Gutted Airbox w/K&N, drilled 180* t-stat, tint all around, clear corners w/SilverStars, "PONTIAC" light up tail, PEMs, NGK TR55s