You might be a...
* You stand in "line-ups" at the movie, not lines.
* You're not offended by the term "Homo Milk"
* You understand the phrase, "Could you please pass me a serviette, I just spilled my poutine".
* You eat chocolate bars instead of candy bars.
* You drink pop, not soda.
* You know what it means to be on pogey.
* You know that a mickey and a 2-4 means "Party at the camp, eh!"
* You can drink legally while still a teen.
* You know that francophones, anglophones and allophones are not electronic devices.
* You talk about the weather with strangers and friends alike.
* When there is a social problem, you turn to your government to fix it instead of telling them to stay out of it.
* You're not sure if the leader of our nation has EVER had sex and don't want to know if he has!
* You get milk in bags as well as cartons and plastic jugs.
* Pike is a type of fish, not some part of a highway.
* You drive on a highway, not a freeway.
* You know what a Robertson screwdriver is.
* You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.
* You know that Thrills are something to chew and "taste like soap".
* You know that Mounties don't always look like that.
* You read rather than scanned this list.