2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Belair" ..and can do
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars... and
"spokey-dokes" or playing cards on your spokes for that
incredible sound effect
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "DuckTales " (Woo ooh!)
12. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles " on the big
screen...and still know the turtles names.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer
class at school.
19. L.A. Gear....need I say more?
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
27. You took lunch boxes to school... and traded Garbage Pail Kids
in the schoolyard.
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
9. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
41. You've gone through this nodding your head in agreement.
45. You wore socks scrunched down (and sometimes still do... getting
yelled at by "younger hip" members of the family)
46. You remember boom boxes.. and walking around with one on your
shoulderlike you were all that.
47. You remember watching both "Gremlins " movies.
48. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare
50. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.
51. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
53. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on
64. You used to (and probably still do) say "What you talkin' about
those are the ones I'm guilty of
2001 Bonneville SSEI.
Engine: GEN V M90, ZZP 3.4 MPS, Intense S1X Cam, LS1 TB, SS autochrome headers, ZZP UD WP, DHP Powertuner, 3.29 Gears & DIY Shift kit