Finished up the radius arm bracket today.
Removed the one bolt and cut off one rivet and the bracket fell off. The other 2 rivets weren't even holding it.
Ground off the other two rivets and pounded them out. Really wasn't all that hard.
Made one heck of a mess though
This was a major PITA. Trying to line up the bolts was a pain, and reaching behind the frame to get the bolts threw, rather tight, but I got them.
Tightened up all the bolts.
What remained of the bracket.
Then, on to my still leaking gas tank.
Undid the straps and lowered it down.
I think I found the holes.
Started cleaning things up. Looks like it was rubbing on the frame
A bit more cleaning and it will be ready.
Sanded down to good metal and then put the patch on.
Tossed a good rubber pad on top of the tank and then lifted it back in to place.