I'd be lying if I said that I drove carefully, so:
I should drive carefully because you really don't get there all that much faster
I should drive carefully to avoid personal injury
I should drive carefully not to injure others
I should drive carefully because I don't want to afford to financial impact (rise in rates or ticket)
I should drive carefully so I make it home to my wife and kid in one piece.
I drive carefully because
1. I hate punk *** kids and their lack of maturity. (not really a reason, just a comment)
2. Insurance and tickets cost too much
3. If I want to drive fast, I would of become a race car driver
4. Hitting a pothole going 50mph while drinking coffee aint a good thing
5. Safety: School Zones, neighborhoods, parking lots.