1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. How many states are there in the USA? (Don't laugh, some people don't know)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty'* torch?
4. What six colours are on the classic Campbell'* soup label?
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
5. 1 and 0
6. When you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left leg?
7. How many matches are in a standard pack?
7. Dunno,got a zippo!!!
8. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
9. No clue,I got XM
10. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise? (In North America)
10. Clockwise I just came from the bathroom)
11. Which way does a "no smoking" sign'* slash run?
11 Right to left diagonally
12. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
12. got cable
13. On which side of a women'* blouse are the buttons?
14. Which way do fans rotate?
15. What is on the back of a Canadian dime?
15. Don't know,I'm not
16. How many sides does a stop sign have?
17. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
18. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
18. 5 on a Bonneville,who cares about the rest!!!
19. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
20. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy,Dopey, Doc. Who'* missing?
21. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
22. On which playing card is the card maker'* trademark?
22. Ace of Spades
23. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
24. On the back of a Canadian $1 coin, what is in the centre?
24. Don't know,I'm not
25. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
25. * #
26. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
27. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
I'm 40 and I know too much useless stuff!!!!