Originally Posted by PontiacDad
You can live in the Midwest where..
1. You've never met any celebrities, but the mayor knows your name.
2. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor.
3. You have had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" on the same day.
4. You end sentences with a preposition: "Where'* my coat at?"
5. When asked how your trip was to any exotic place, you say, "It was different!"
AND You can live in Florida where..
1. You eat dinner at 3:15 in the afternoon.
2. All purchases include a coupon of some kind -- even houses and cars.
3. Everyone can recommend an excellent dermatologist. And a superb plastic surgeon.
4. Road construction never ends anywhere in the state.
5. Cars in front of you are often driven by headless people.
6. The 4 seasons are: tolerable, hot, really hot, and snowbirds.
LMAO. Those are all SO true LMAO.
1. Actually I know the mayor of Weyauwega personally, I've done work on his Suburban, borrowed his F150, done landscaping for him, and built him a new computer, lmao. True to the enth degree.
2.LOL. Yeah. But...actually theres never enough cars on the road to have to wait more then a second to go around, so the only cars that line up are the same ones that are in the line going around said tractor.
3. hahha, how true is THAT. some days, mid summer, friggin 98*....and then at night....in the 50s
lmao. not commonly, but it DOES happen.
4. Yep. Done that. But usually your coat is so huge and noticeable that you CAN'T lose it, even if you tried.
5. HAHAHAH, I've had many people ask what I thought about living in hawaii in comparison to wisconsin. that was always my exact answer. hah
1. hahah, ok...well we're not ALL old down here lmao.
2. LOL. something we were just arguing about today involved coupons and such here....lmao. complicated, but funny as hell.
3. haha, haven't asked..but I don't doubt it.
4. LOL. yeah, its certainly not as bad as hawaii was...but its no better really. right before I got the avalanche, about 5 miles of the road i take to work was being continually worked on...had a LOAD of TAR all over the car i was driving, GOOD TIMING!
5. LOL, in which sense? Driven by people with no BRAINS as well! These people have allergies. They're all allergic to one thing. Blinkers.
6. hahaha. more like Moderately Hot, Hot, Oppressive, and OMG WTF SHOOT ME NOW.
funny stuff. hahaha. thanks for that.