I went to the dealership on a hunch...and to my surprise i found a Bonneville for sale. It'* gorgeous, and a 40th Anniversary with the floor mats and CD player, leather, HUD, power seats (not the 12 way in the middle) and has no rust..and only $8900 (or $7200 if I don't trade mine for it).
The only downside is it'* only an SSE..which is still good in my book, but I have an SSE now and want a SC. Plus it'* a series 2 NA obviously which means upper intake could be a problem in the future, or is a problem now. It has 75,000 miles which is around the time when it could be a problem too. I'd hate to get it and be stuck with a fuct up engine if the intake fails.
I'd like to keep mine too if that was possible, considering my time, money, and sweat I put into it.
This one has more power that'* for sure...but should I wait longer for an SSEi to come along (whenever that may be) or get this and hope to GOD the upper intake doesn't fail.
I know this isn't going to get the response as Jim'* SSEi vs. Aurora, but I'm interested just to get some opinions.