Finally got a tuner thanks to a tip on a good deal. Trent and I spent all of Friday night and into the morning, and then most of Saturday getting my car put back together and drivable, then we started tuning. I was way off in the VE tables, the highest I saw was 20 and the lowest was -8. We've got that down to being almost perfect, although I remember seeing some numbers that were off a bit in the higher ranges. Sounds like Trent probably spent most of the night tuning his car tonight. More tuning to come after I get my car back for good next week, and possibly some great tools and tips to come from Trent once we get a bit more testing in.