- SEE SIG - I bought my '70 Chevelle mock SS when I was 14 and rebuilt just about anything that I wanted/needed to. The engine is a very warmed over 350 - bored to 383. It has 202 camel back fuelie heads and a comp cam (don't remember specs). Edlebrock Torquer 2 single plane intake manifold with a Holley 650 double pumper feeding the mix. Dual exhaust starts at Hooker headers with 1-7/8" primaries & 3-1/2" collectors into 2-3/4" pipes, then exits through 2 Thrush Turbo mufflers for a nice mellow tone that barks when provoked!!! I love that car! It is sitting under my dad'* barn just waiting for the time and money for a full frame off restoration. Sadly, it'* not in the shape it was in when that picture in my sig was taken. All other pictures of it in its prime were destroyed in a house fire when I was a freshman in college. I can't wait to start wrenching on that car again!
- winter beater '86 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - 302cid tbi - I beat the hell out of that car and it kept on going. bought it for $200 drove it through 2 winters and sold it for $250.
- '85 S10 4x4 extended cab - Rusted the heck out! Loved that truck, and if it weren't for the rust, I would have yanked that anemic 2.8L v6 out and put in a 350sb.
- '94 Intrepid ES. Bought it with 94k miles on it and sold it with 167k miles on it for $2500. That car was aweful good to me. Driving it for 4 years and 73k miles only cost me $6,000 all said and done (buying, all repairs, & selling).
Here'* a pic:
- Married into this one - '97 Ram 4x4 Extended Cab w/ 5.2L v8. Still in the parking lot and driven whenever I don't want to get my b'ville dirty or conditions are nasty enough that I want to go outside and play with a 4x4.
- '01 Bonneville SSEi - Almost as much fun to drive as my Chevelle!