Replaced the plugs last week, to solve an intermittent P0306 code. Turns out, the cyl 6 plug had almost nothing left to the electrode, and the other plugs were worn too. I'm pretty sure they were the original plugs. The car runs and idles so much better now with the new plugs. I plan on getting new wires soon to finish that off.
I also replaced my pcv valve. It was sticking and making a very loud ticking noise when the car was cold.
Another little project I'm continuing is my horns. I took out my stock horns completely last summer because they barely worked. My low tone didn't work at all, and the high tone was very dull. Initially, I just had a Fiamm Riviera air horn on there. I now have a Fiamm Freeway Blaster low tone added, and plan on getting the high tone too.