I finally wired up the lights for my car dolly.
Then I corrected some problems I was having with it. The dolly would jump around when moving and the tires would squeal. Took the tires off and put a straight edge on the hubs and found them to toe in about 4 inches over 3 feet. Looks like the axle bowed a bit when the guy I got it from welded it all up. So I shimmed the hubs a bit. Now I have less then 1 inch toe in over 3 feet. No more jumping, no more squealing. Pulls nice and straight.
I also removed the hooks that guy put on and instead made a hole in the plate. Only thing left to do is find a new set of tires.