You know...that first one really is true!
At these Fahrenheit Temperatures:
* +65 - Hawaiians declare a two-blanket night.
* +60 - Californians put on sweaters (if they can find one).
* +50 - Miami residents turn on the heat.
* +45 - Vermont residents go to outdoor concerts.
* +40 - You can see your breath. Californians shiver uncontrollably. Minnesotans go swimming
* +35 - Italian cars don't start.
* +32 - Water freezes.
* +30 - You plan your vacation to Australia.
* +25 - Ohio water freezes. Californians weep. Minnesotans eat ice cream. Canadians go swimming
* +20 - Politicians begin to talk about the homeless. Miami residents plan vacation farther South.
* +15 - French cars don't start. Cat insists on sleeping with you. New York City water freezes.
* +10 - You need jumper cables to get the car going.
* +5 - American cars don't start.
* 0 - Alaskans put on T-shirts.
* -5 - German cars don't start. Eyes freeze shut when you blink.
* -10 - You can cut your breath and use it to build an igloo. Arkansans stick tongue on metal objects.
* -15 - Miami residents cease to exist. Cat insists on sleeping in pajamas with you. Japanese cars don't start.
* -20 - Politicians actually do something about the homeless. Minnesotans shovel snow off roof.
* -25 - Too cold to think. You need jumper cables to get the driver going.
* -30 - You plan a two week hot bath. Swedish cars don't start.
* -35 - Californians disappear. Minnesotans button top button.
* -40 - Canadians put on sweaters. Your car helps you plan your trip South.
* -50 - Congressional hot air freezes. Alaskans close the bathroom window.
* -80 - Hell freezes over. Polar bears move South. Green Bay Packer fans order hot cocoa at the game.
* -90 - Lawyers put their hands in their own pockets.