first injury came within 30 seconds of taking them out of the box.. me and my friend joe were leaving the driveway and i checked the mail... i found the package, opened the box and gave the magnets to him... i made him put them on both sides of his hand, top and palm.. and then i told him to push them together until they grabbed eachother
it did exactly as i planned.. it took off a piece of skin on that soft skin on the side of his hand..
then he kept playing with them, despite the injury and ended up letting them snap together from to far away and 1 shattered...
other injurys came from the reasons, testing on people
the other one broke from one of my roommates letting it snap from to far away