Arrive at airport.
(Perhaps in US you need passport to travel within the country? In canada you only need photo ID)
1. Get boarding pass.
2. Check bags.
3. Go through security (have your boarding pass ready)
- Remove everything made of metal. Put everything in your pockets/purse etc in the plastic tray so it can be scanned.
- Proceed through the metal detector. If it goes off, let the officer scan you and find out what is setting it off.
4. Get your stuff and get back together.
5. Go to your gate and get on your plane! (Again, have that boarding pass out)
6. Once the plane is boarded the flight attentdants will explain what to do in case of emergency. You get to learn about life vests and oxygen masks.
7. You will taxi to your runway. During take off, you must remain in your seat with your seat belt on.
8. You may use any portable electronics that DO NOT send or receive signals. ie MP3 player.
9. Once you are nicely off the ground the rest is boring. Sit tight. If the seatbelt light comes on, put it on. Do not walk around during turbulance.
10. The decent is quite long and drawn out, and your ears might pop and your head hurt if you are sensative to the altitude change. Bring some gum. You must remain in your seat for the final decent.
11. Once you land make sure you wait until the plane is stopped at the dock and you may get up and get off.
Theres my 5 minute how to fly guide.
1996 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi - 190, 000KM - L67 3800 - 2.93 Final Gear Ratio
- Rebuilt 4T60-HD w/transgo shift kit, 3.4" ZZP MPS, Oversized tensioner, NGK TR6'* @0.55", Belden Premiums, Magnaflow F-Body Muffler, Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat. & resonator delete, CAI W/K&N RX-4750, Drilled 180 T-stat, Aeroforce Scan Gauge, Pioneer DEH-P7800MP, MTX Thunder Dome TDX6902 6x9'* on Rear Deck. MB Quart 6.5 up front. MTX 12" Sledgehammer w/custom ported box, 35% Tint all the way around.
1989 Pontiac Bonneville SSE
- 222, 000KM - LN3 3800 - 2.97 Final Gear Ratio - RETIRED