Top signs of net addiction
Top Signs of Net Addiction (exhibited by many of you)
1. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
2. You get a tattoo that reads "This body best viewed with Firefox 1.1 or higher."
3. You name your children Eudora, Mozilla and Dotcom.
4. You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
5. You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap...and your child in the overhead compartment.
6. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
7. You laugh at people with dial-up modems.
8. You start using smileys in your snail mail.
9. Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged in for two hours. You start to twitch. You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP'* backup access number. You try to hum to communicate with the modem. And you succeed.
1995 SSEi - Totaled on 6/6/6 by some jerk who drank at 9am. WEAR YOUR SEATBELT! It saved my life and it can save yours too.