The top 10 things you can do to protest the high gas prices
A lot of us have been disgusted with the exorbitantly high gas prices of late. To help you out, I've compiled the top ten things you can do to protest the high gas prices.
10. Put a bumper sticker protesting the prices on your SUV. Drive up and down main street repeatedly so everybody sees it, and knows that you're against high gas prices.
9. Blame the president. It'* obviously all his fault anyway.
8. Move to Europe. You know that the political leaders in Europe would never let their people pay too much for gasoline.
7. Go kill a polar bear with your bare hands. Once everybody sees how much you hate wildlife, they won't be afraid to drill for oil in the arctic.
6. Kill off most of the nation'* drivers with an ingenius scheme.
5. Sign a petition supporting new "gas must cost $0.75/gallon" legislation. Then study for that economics class you're failing.
4. Listen to "Fuel" by Metallica. Head bang.
3. Seppuku. Alternatively, light yourself on fire in a city street. It'* a very effective method of protest, but lately it'* been getting more and more expensive to practice.
2. Get a tie dye shirt that says "make love, not gas."
1. Hold "green ribbon week" for gas price awareness. If only we were more aware as a nation of the fact that gas prices were high, we could prevent tragedies like this. After all, more than 90% of our nation'* drivers use gasoline. 100% of drive by shootings were performed with the aid of gasoline. If only people knew...
1998 SE Midnight Blue Pearl
Gutted airbox, FRAM AirHog, removed MAF Screen, eBay clear corners, extended brake lights
I'm so much cooler online