Thinking of Selling the Lumina LTZ....
And wondering what I should ask for it. Here are some specs
1998 LTZ black with tan leather
I added heated seats to it that work well. the 12 disc might go with, but probably not.
There are a couple issues with the car that aren't that big, but should be noted.
- rear quarter has surface rust under the gas door, but that will probably be taken care of before selling
- Driver'* seat has a tear in the side of the bottom, but it isn't that big. Will replace if I can find a good cover.
- Rear seat has a small stain on it from rubbing alcohol leaking, but it is near the crack and not very noticeable.
- Driver'* fender and roof faded and were spray painted to cover it so it wouldn't rust. Probably would be fixed with the rust.
- sunroof has an issue. Not sure what it is. Needs help moving. seems like a stripped gear. Haven't looked into it, but probably will before selling.
That'* about it. Just had rear brake lines replaced and the car inspected with no issues. The car has been great and has been practically bullitproof for me. most of the important parts have been replaced. Would probably change the upper and lower intake gaskets, coolent elbow, and upper itself before the sale cause I think the Elbow needs to be replaced. oil has been changed regularly. The car has both the stock and upgraded LTZ wheels, but will probably be sold with the stock ones. It is sporting bonneville 5 spokes right now. Also have 98 and 99 service manuals and a hood bra for it plus some extra little things.
So basically, what would you think I could get for it as is and if I fix those things I say I am going to? I know what KBB and Edmunds both say, so please don't post links to there or tell me to check them out. Looking for what YOU would pay if you had the money and was looking at it.
2007 Saturn Aura XR | 1970 Chevy Blazer 4x4 | 1970 GMC 3/4 Suburban 4x4