1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the f*** is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?
2. The Pillsbury doughboy: He'* way too happy considering he has no genetalia.
3. People who are willing to get off their *** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
4. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too." F*** off! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?
5. When people say "It'* always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the f*** would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
6. When people say, while watching a movie, "Did you see that?" No A$$HO!E, I paid $7.50 to come to the theatre and stare at the friggin ceiling up there.
7. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".....Didn't really give me a choice, did ya there buddy?
8. When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it'* new, then there has never been anything before it. If it'* an improvement, then it must not be the first one!!