-----: Things Have Gender
You may not know that many nonliving things have a gender; For
1) Ziploc Bags -- They are Male, because they hold everything in, but
you can see right through them.
2) Copiers -- They are Female, because once turned off, it takes a
while to warm them up again. It'* an effective reproductive device if the
right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are
3) Tire -- Male, because it goes bald and it'* often over-inflated.
4) Hot Air Balloon -- Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you
have to light a fire under it, and of course, there'* the hot air part.
5) Sponges -- Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.
6) Web Page -- Female, because it'* always getting hit on.
7) Subway -- Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
Hourglass -- Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
9) Hammer -- Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000
years, but it'* handy to have around.
10) Remote Control -- Female....... Ha! You thought it'd be male. But
consider this -- it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and
while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps