Wouldn't that be something if it can come to production. There are alot of research projects moving forward on how to economically produce Hydrogen into viable fuels. The day is coming when that black junk the Arabs grow rich on becomes something to leave in the ground.
I really love these kind of articles that allow for comments. As you read through them you find every armchair would be, wannabe "expert" shooting his/her mouth off like they know what the hell their talking about and only their opinion or mindset counts. I feel like hunting each one down, banging on their door and telling them to STFU. Your not a genius, scientist, developer, or financier. You haven't a clue about anything but what you filter through that little monitor you think is a real portal into the world. Your opinion doesn't count, nobody listens or cares
. Not even a little
. 99% of us are laughing at you and the other 1% is just like you, stepping up next to have what he thinks is his "time in the sun" moment to show he'* an even bigger moronic idiot. Get OVER IT.........
KILL EM ALL BEFORE THEY BREED FURTHER!!!