Some reflections on life
1. I'm not into working out. My philosophy is no pain, no pain.
2. I'm in shape. Round is a shape.
3. I've always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.
4. Ever notice when you blow in a dog'* face he gets mad at you, but when
you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window?
5. Ever notice that anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, but anyone
going faster is a maniac?
6. You have to stay in shape. My mother started walking five miles a day
when she was 60. She'* 97 now and we have no idea where she is.
7. I have six locks on my door, all in a row. When I go out, I lock every
other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the
locks, they are always locking three of them.
1998 SE Midnight Blue Pearl
Gutted airbox, FRAM AirHog, removed MAF Screen, eBay clear corners, extended brake lights
I'm so much cooler online