It was actually very easy to do. Straight in and out replacement. Its just very hard to see that there is a small black o-ring that sits down in the groove. It was pooled over with gas so it took me some time to investigate why the new FPR would not fit. Oh well. I got everything in and its good to go. The car didn't blow up so I'm happy. I was seriously looking around the house for a fire extinguisher but could not find it. Started the car and it died the first time. I was bummed to say the least. Next time I started it it started like a champ. I guess even stupid people like me can work on cars (at least do simple things). It was a confidence boost to say the least.