Im sure that it is coded to the vin number.. Would it not be
also if it is Locked try this
Press & hold the 2 & 3 buttons @ the same time for about 10 seconds; a 2 or 3 digit code will appear, write this # down
press & hold the am/fm button for about 10 seconds: another code will appear, write this # down, then call
ask for andy give him the numbers and $15.00 and he will give you the code
Your factory radio unlock code is ----. To enter it turn on your key, (Radio says loc) press the hour button (it should come up with 000) press the hour button until you get the first 2 digits, then press the min button until you get the second 2 digits. Press AM/FM. Radio should now say SEC. Turn the radio on.
If when you first push the hour button & you don't get 000 but instead get INOP, you must leave your radio on for 1 hour to reset it. This is because it has gone in to the next level of lock up. print this out and don't play with the radio to much until you have all the info
OR THIS ONE
01. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
02. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
03. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this number down. Don’t take forever, fifteen seconds max before the next step.
04. Press the AM/FM button
05. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
06. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
07. Call 1 800 537 5140
08. Press 1 then # (pound). You’ll hear “Invalid Code, try again”
09. Press 139010 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by * (start)
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then * (star)
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to SEC Your radio is now “un-locked” and usable. The Theft-Deterrent feature is STILL active! If you want to disable it, use the instruction in your Owner’* manual. Use the code from STEP 11 instead of your personal code.
04 GXP Solo performance Mach 28 Mufflers, I don't need a fart can to sound BAD. Riding on 235/50/ZR18 BFG G/Force KDWS good bye GoodYear RSA'*
Twin Massive dmx 12'2 and comps 3000.1,400.4 03 SSEi No mods Yet but it'* loaded...
Best of class
(GXP) ONBF some say that was fixed.
Inappropriate sig comment ? I'm waiting for a PM explaining your fears. On how that was Inappropriate.