The news of my death was greatly exagerated.
I've learned some things in my travels this week.
1) A kid saying "Up, Up, and awayyyy!" Is cute once on a plane, not over 10x.
2) Florida is warm, i could walk around in shorts if i wanted.
3) 1460 posts when i come online today (tues) is pathetic guys.
4) Dial-up, is slooowww.
4) Brett Favre is the best quaterback ever.
I get to go to the best irish pub ever. They started a tradition long ago, of customers signing bills, and putting them on he wall. Sure it sucks when they have to count them all for tax purposes. But their 3/4 lb burgers are TO DIE FOR. They have a meal that'* over $100, you get, a Burger, fries, wine, and caviar.
'06 Vee Dub GTI 2 door Tornado Red
- 2.0 Turbocharged, Intercooled, Direct Injected, 6 Speed DSG, Underbody Aero, 17" Classix
- Moonroof, Bi-Xenon headlamps, Interlagos Plaid Sport Seats, 6 Disc In-dash, iPod integration, GTI Monster Mats (winter)
'93 Bonneville SE Purple Pearl H4U package - picked up June 23, 2003, Traded-in June 28, 2007...