New Hampshirites... Vermonter'* too....
1. Your idea of a traffic jam is 10 cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway
2. "Vacation" means going to Hampton for the weekend and when you visit the south and say you are from New Hampshire people ask you "what state is that in?"
3. You measure distance in hours and going to the mall is an all day event
4. You know several people who have hit deer more than once, in fact someone in your family has probably hit a deer, and you know the local places deh deer hang out and the times of night you are most likely to see them.
5. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day
6. You stay in your house most of the summer because you aren't used to the heat
7. You drive at 55 mph through 10 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching and sometimes for fun you pull the e-brake to practice spinning out
8. You see people wearing hunting clothes and carharts at social events
9. You install security lights on your house and garage but leave both unlocked
10. One of your neighbors constantly has bonfires
11. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them
12. There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at the supermarket at any given time
13. Your idea of a huge party is one in the woods with lots of cheap beer, some people you go to school with and the random old guys who bought the beer, but also know your dad.
14. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled in with snow
15. You think sexy lingerie is silk pajamas from wal-mart
16. You know 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, cold, construction
17. It takes you 2 hours to go to the store for one item even when you're in a rush because you have to stop and talk to everyone in town
18. At least 6 people that you see a day have beards and stains on the front of their shirt and when the massholes come up and ask you if that guy is homeless you say "no, thats my uncle"
19. Cows are just part of the scenery and you can tell the weather based on whether they are standing or laying down
20. You or someone you know has a car that sounds like a big truck and can barely make it 20 miles yet no one says anything about it.
2001 SSEi (L67Heaven) - Swooped, Pullied, Cleared, and Tinted
2004 Grand Prix GTP Comp G (Wife'* ride) - K&N Filter