In the spirit of recognizing the contributions of the members that make this forum the premier Pontiac Bonneville Forum in the WORLD
, we are starting a new contest : Member of the Month. Which will also set the stage for the Member of the Year!
The Member of the Month (MOTM) nomination requirements are:
- Member must have posted to the forum within the prior 30 days.
- The member nominated should be selected because of his/her help to others, positive social nature in the forum, wittiness and fun manner.
- You cannot nominate yourself.
- When you nominate a forum member, you must explain why the person is worthy of the nomination and should win the award. Sell your nomination of this member to others in the forum.
- No more than 10 nominations a month (that'* how many poll places we are limited to). When 10 nominations have been made, the nomination thread will close.
The MOTM will be voted by the forum and the winner will be selected based on receiving the most votes in the monthly poll. What'* at stake? This
handsomely designed signature badge!
The contest begins March 1st and will run for three consecutive weeks, or until 10 nominations have been received. The nomination thread will be closed and the voting will begin. Very similiar to the COTM
Member of the Year (MOTY) contest is still being finalized and the prizes are being determined. That'* right...prizes! You'll get to display a MOTY signature badge
and you'll receive a little sumthin-sumthin in the mail. But, you have got to be nominated and win a MOTM to be eligible.
So...put your game face on, be helpful to others, be social, be witty and let'* have some fun!