NBC Sports commentators at the Olympics
Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators so far during the Summer Olympics:
1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her
****** this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from
personal experience since I once mounted her mother."
3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and
4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in
boxing, but none of them really that serious."
5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can
expect the same thing again."
6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like
it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."
7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC
president is hugging the *** of the British crew."
8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It'* like they've got
eleven Dicks on the field."
9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that,
before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my
God, what have I just said?"
40th Anniversary Edition
13.074 @ 106.579
FWI | 4" Intake | LQ4 | N* TB | Custom TB Adaptor | Ported SC | 2.8" Pulley | Custom Intercooler | Ported LIM | Custom Ported Heads | 105# CC Springs | Modded Retainers | Oil Restricted Push Rods | CC OE-R Lifters | XP Hot Cam | TOG | HF Cat | 2800 ST | 3.29 Gears | DHP PowrTuner | LC-1 Wideband | Engine now retired |