Dang!!! That has to sting! At least it should be nice enough out now that you can get away with taking the SSEi out now.
Good luck with dealing with the insurance too.
Did you have a stereo in there or something wired up that might have shorted? I had the wiring for the amp in my old 99 SSEi start on fire when it rubbed against a sharp edge on the frame right behind the battery -luckily the guy next to me had a fire extinguisher in his tool box (truck tool box) and we had it out in less than 30 seconds from the time it started to the time it was out. Could have been much worse.